How our Friends group helps support our library and it's branches and the community:
* Improvements such as book shelving, furniture, lighting, security system and landscaping.
* Commitment of monthly funds to purchase books for Stinson and it's branches.
* Monetary contribution to the library's Summer Reading Program.
* Donates new books to local school libraries and funds the Book In Every Home Project and the Mark Fahlberg School Book Project.
How do we generate funds?
* We have advertised sales of donated books at least three times a year - Winter, Spring and Fall.
* In the spring before Mother's Day we have a plant sale.
* Sale of t-shirts, sweatshirts, book bags, donated paperback and hard cover books and other items available at the library and at our book sales events.
* Membership dues, donations and endowments.
How can you become a "Friend"?
*Individual membership - $10/2 years (July 1st to June 30th)
*Business membership - $25/year
*Benefactor - any organization, business or individual gifting over $100 - Recognition on a library plaque.
* Individual lifetime membership - $100 - Recognition on a library plaque.
* Send your check made out to: Friends of Stinson Library, Inc.
409 South Main Street
Anna, IL 62920
We are a not-for-profit corporation with a 501-C-3 status, so all membership dues, donations and endowments are tax deductable.
For any further information, comments or suggestions please fill out the form below and submit. Please include contact information if you would like a follow up call or email.